Thursday, September 22

All in a day's Thrift

I cannot even believe that it is already Thursday this week has really flown by and I am ready for the weekend with the kiddos. I did do a bit of thrifting this week and found a couple of good scores. Ponchos have been the object of my desire as late and guess what I found a spiffy crochet black one with lovely gold buttons. The best find was a beautiful brand new poncho for Norah that is pack with style and quite similar to one I saw at Zara . I really love Zara for Norah I ordered her a chunky sweater and much need black cardi. I also found the coolest vintage thermos that always really matches fall and the colors that I have been wearing the most. I am about to take the boys to school Norah has a bit of a cold. I hope you all have a Happy, blissfully joyful Thursday  xoxoxo, Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment